What is RG150 Coax Cable?
RG150 coax cable can be used to transmit data such as radio or video signals in various environments. It is protected from several outdoor elements and it safe to be used during direct burial. RG150 coax cable is also rated for military use by MIL-C-17 and equivalent to M17/126-RG392 coax cable. Its tinned copper conductor can handle a maximum of 5,000 volts and is protected from electrical interference by bare copper shielding. As specified by MIL-C-17, RG150 coax cable is resistant to abrasion and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C by its non-contaminating Type IIA PVC jacket.
RG150$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 112.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
RG150 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/126-RG392
RG150 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG150 coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG150 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (Non-Contaminating)Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG150 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000