What is RG157 Triax Cable?
RG157 triax cable contains a tinned copper conductor that can handle a maximum of 15,000 volts. This cable is better protected from electrical interference than coax cables. Two of these shields are made from tinned copper, with the third shield being made from galvanized steel. RG157 triax cable also has a PVC non-contaminating Type IIA jacket that strengthens the cable against abrasion and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. This cable can be used to transmit data in various environments, including those that involve direct burial. RG157 triax cable meets the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for triax cable.
RG157$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 317.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0201
RG157 Triax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG157 Triax Cable Applications:
- RG157 is a Triaxial Pulse Cable and can be used in direct burial applications.
RG157 Triax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene & Conductive Polyethylene(Type A-5 per MIL-C-17)
- Shielding: 3: Tinned Copper, Galvanized Steel, Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (Non-Contaminating)Type IIA per MIL-C-17
RG157 Triax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 15,000