What is RG159 Coax Cable?
RG159 coax cable is approved by the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable and is equivalent to M17/111-RG303 coax cable. As specified by MIL-C-17, RG159 coax cable features an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket that strengthens the cable against physical damage. Inside the jacket is a silver-covered copper conductor that is rated for up to 1,900 volts and is shielded in order to prevent electrical interference. RG159 coax cable is rated for temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C making it ideal for situations that require resistance to high heat. It is also abrasion-resistant and safe to use in direct burial applications. RG159 coax cable is perfect for transmitting video signals, radio signals, or other types of data in harsh environments.
RG159$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 35.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG159 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/111-RG303
RG159 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG159 can be used in direct burial applications.
RG159 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Taped Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG159 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900