What is RG16 Coax Cable?
RG16 coax cable is comprised of a solid bare copper conductor, bare copper shielding, and a Type I PVC jacket. It is able to handle up to 6,000 volts and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. Its resistance to physical damage from things like abrasion and weathering makes it safe to use direct burial applications and other situations that involve outdoor usage. However, according to MIL-C-17, RG16 coax cable contains a contaminating jacket which means that while it does provide sufficient protection to the cable, the jacket is at risk of wearing down over time.
RG16$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 254.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG16 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG16 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG16 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG16 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG16 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 6,000