What is RG160 Coax Cable?
RG160 coax cable contains a four-conductor balanced line consisting of two silver-covered copper conductors and two bare copper conductors that is resistance to electrical interference. These conductors can handle a maximum of 3,000 volts and are further protected from electrical noise by a bare copper shield. RG160 coax cable also features a Type I PVC jacket which provides protection against abrasion, weathering, and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. However, this jacket type is contaminating, so it is possible that it may weaken over time. RG160 coax cable meets the military’s MIL-C-17 requirements for coax cable. This cable is perfect for data transmission in situations that involve direct burial or a high amount of electrical noise.
RG160$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper/Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0142
- Dielectric (in): 0.322
RG160 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG160 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG160 can be used in direct burial applications. It has a 4-conductor balanced line.
RG160 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Silver Covered Copper & 2 Bare Copper Conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG160 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000