What is RG161 Coax Cable?
RG161 coax cable contains a silver-covered cadmium bronze conductor that is rated for up to 1,000 volts. The cable’s silver-covered copper shield resists electrical interference ensuring that the conductor can maintain a strong, consistent current. RG161 coax cable features a nylon jacket that protects the cable from abrasion and other types of damage. RG161 coax cable is safe to use to transmit radio signals, video signals, and other types of data in situations that involve direct burial, temperatures ranging from -60°C to +120°C, and other types of physical abuse.
RG161$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Cadmium Bronze
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.004
RG161 Coax Cable Applications:
RG161 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG161 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Cadmium Bronze
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: Nylon
RG161 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -60°C to +120°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000