What is RG164 Coax Cable?
RG164 coax cable is used to transmit data such as radio or video signals. It is designed to be able to do this in various environments. Its solid bare copper conductor can handle up to 10,000 volts and is shielded to protect it from electrical interference. RG164 coax cable also features a Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket that is designed to last and provide continued resistance to physical abuse. It is protected against direct burial, weathering, and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. RG164 coax cable is approved by the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable and is equivalent to M17/64-RG164 coax cable.
RG164$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 490.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG164 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/64-RG164
RG164 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG164 coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG164 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG164 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000