What is RG166 Coax Cable?
RG166 coax cable is a military-approved coax cable that adheres to MIL-C-17 and is equivalent to M17/65-RG166 coax cable. It contains a silver-covered copper conductor that is protected from electrical interference by a silver-covered copper shield. RG166 coax cable is also resistant to abrasion and high heat due to its impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket. This cable is designed to be able to handle up to 5,000 volts, direct burial, and temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C. RG166 coax cable is an excellent choice for data transmission in environments that require a tough, reliable coax cable.
RG166$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 144.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
RG166 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/65-RG166
RG166 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG166 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG166 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG166 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000