What is RG17 Coax Cable?
RG17 coax cable is a military-approved coax cable that can be used in direct burial applications. It is equivalent to M17/79-RG218 coax cable. Its bare copper conductor is rated for a maximum voltage of 11,000 volts. RG17 coax cable also features bare copper shielding in order to reduce electrical interference. As specified by the military’s MIL-C-17 requirements for coax cable, RG17 coax cable features a Type II PVC jacket that is resistant to abrasion and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. RG17 coax cable can be used to transmit various types of data including radio and video signals.
RG17$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 460.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG17 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/79-RG218
RG17 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG17 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG17 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG17 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 11,000