What is RG177 Coax Cable?
RG177 coax cable is military approved coax cable that can be used to transmit data such as radio or video signals. It is equivalent to M17/67-RG177 coax cable. RG177 coax cable features a bare copper conductor that is rated up to 11,000 volts, has two silver-covered copper shields that reduce electrical interference, and, as specified by MIL-C-17, a Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket that is resistant to wear over time. RG177 coax cable is protected from abrasion and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. This cable is ideal for data transmission applications that involve direct burial.
RG177$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 470.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG177 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/67-RG177
RG177 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG177 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG177 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG177 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 11,000