What is RG178A Coax Cable?
RG178A coax cable contains a silver-covered copper clad steel conductor that is protected from electrical interference by its silver-covered copper shielding. RG178A coax cable is also protected by a KEL-F (PCTFE) jacket. This cable is rated for a maximum voltage of 1,000 volts and a temperature range of -40°C to 150°C. RG178A coax cable is approved for military use by MIL-C-17 specifications and is equivalent to M17/93-RG178 coax cable. RG178A coax cable can also be used in direct burial applications and other harsh environments due to its resistance to abrasion and high heat.
RG 178 A$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0040
RG178A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/93-RG178
RG178A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG178A can be used in direct burial applications.
RG178A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: KEL-F
RG178A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +150°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000