What is RG179A Coax Cable?
RG179A coax cable is designed to transmit data such as radio or video signals in harsh conditions. It is tough against environmental damage and safe to use for direct burial applications. RG179A coax cable is rated for temperatures ranging from -40°C to 150°C and voltages as high as 1,200 volts. This cable is constructed as specified by the military’s MIL-C-17 standards for coax cable and is equivalent to M17/94-RG179 coax cable. It consists of a silver-covered copper clad steel conductor, a solid PTFE dielectric, silver-covered copper shielding, and a KEL-F jacket. For situations that require a durable, heat resistant cable to transmit data signals, RG179A coax cable is an excellent choice.
RG 179 A$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 10.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0040
RG179A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/94-RG179
RG179A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG179A coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG179A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: KEL-F
RG179A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +150°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,200