What is RG179B Coax Cable?
RG179B coax cable features a silver-covered copper-clad steel conductor that is rated for a maximum of 1,200 volts. This conductor is shielded in order to reduce electrical interference. RG179B coax cable is also protected from temperatures ranging from -55°C to +200°C and abrasion due to its Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene Type IX jacket, which is specified by the military’s MIL-C-17 standards for coax cable. RG179B coax cable is safe against various types of physical damage, making it ideal for data transmission applications that require direct burial.
RG 179 B/U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0040
RG179B Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG179B Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene Type IX per MIL-C-17
RG179B Coax Cable Applications:
- RG179B can be used in direct burial applications.
RG179B Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,200