What is RG17A Coax Cable?
RG17A coax cable is a military-approved cable that is typically used to transmit radio signals, video signals, or other types of data. It meets MIL-C-17 specifications and is equivalent to M17/79-RG218 coax cable. RG17A coax cable features a solid bare copper conductor, bare copper shield, and Type IIA PVC jacket. Its design allows it to handle up to 11,000 volts, temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C, and the physical abuse that may be caused in direct burial applications. RG17A coax cable contains a non-contaminating jacket meaning that it is resistant to attenuation over time. Therefore, RG17A coax cable can transmit data while enduring continued use in rough conditions with little risk of weakening over time.
RG17A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 460.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG17A Coax Cable Approvals:
Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/79-RG218
RG17A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG17A Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG17A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG17A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 11,000