What is RG180A Coax Cable?
RG180A coax cable is used in applications that involve data transmission, radio frequency, and video applications. It is constructed according to MIL-C-17 specifications and its military equivalent is the M17/95-RG180 coax cable. RG180A coax cable contains a silver-covered copper clad steel conductor, silver-covered copper shielding, and a KEL-F jacket. These features allow the cable to handle up to 1,500 volts, temperatures ranging from -40°C to 150°C, and physical damage. This makes RG180A coax cable ideal for direct burial applications.
RG 180 A$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 19.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0040
RG180A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/95-RG180
RG180A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG180A coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG180A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: KEL-F
RG180A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +150°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,500