What is RG180B Coax Cable?
RG180B coax cable contains a silver-covered copper-clad steel conductor that is shielded in order to prevent electrical interference. Its Type IX Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene jacket protects the cable from temperatures ranging from -55°C to 200°C and the physical abuse that may be caused by direct burial. RG180B coax cable is equivalent to M17/95-RG180 and adheres to the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. RG180B coax cable is ideal for applications that involve data transmission, radio frequencies, and video signals.
RG 180 B U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0040
RG180B Coax Cable Approvals:
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/95-RG180
RG180B Coax Cable Applications:
- RG180B coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG180B Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene Type IX per MIL-C-17
RG180B Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,500