What is RG181 Coax Cable?
RG181 coax cable is typically used for data transmission purposes. It contains a bare copper conductor that is rated for a maximum operating voltage of 3,500 volts. This conductor is protected from electrical interference by two bare copper shields ensuring an excellent and consistent current. RG181 coax cable also features a Type IIA PVC jacket as specified by the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. This jacket protects the cable from temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C, abrasion, and is resistant to weakening over time. RG181 coax cable is durable enough to be directly buried during use. RG181 coax cable an outstanding choice for cable intended to transmit radio frequencies or video signals.
RG181$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 198.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0159
RG181 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG181 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG181 coax cable has a balanced line and can be used in direct burial applications.
RG181 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 1 Bare Copper Conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
Jacket Color: Black
RG181 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,500