What is RG182 Coax Cable?
RG182 coax cable is a four-conductor coax cable that can be used in direct burial applications. It contains two bare copper conductors and two tinned copper conductors, all of which allow for a maximum operating voltage of 2,300 volts. The bare copper conductors are protected by a Type IIA PVC jacket which is non-contaminating, so it is resistance to wear over time. Both of these jackets allow RG182 coax cable to avoid abrasion and handle temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. However, the tinned copper conductors are protected by a Type I PVC jacket that may attenuate over time. In order to prevent electrical interference, RG182 coax cable also features two bare copper shields. This cable is an excellent choice for transmitting radio frequencies or video signals.
RG182$0.00 / 100 FT
- Composite Construction: 2 Bare Copper Cond. (19/.0142 with .332 in dielectric) and 2 Tinned Copper Cond. (19/.0066 with .146 in dielectric)
- Conductor Stranding: 19
- Dielectric Material: Polyethylene (PE)
RG182 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG182 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG182 coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG182 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper & 2 Tinned Copper Conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene - 4 Cores
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: Bare Copper - PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17 and Tinned Copper - PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG182 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2300