What is RG185 Coax Cable?
RG185 coax cable is a delay line cable that can be used in direct burial applications. It contains a conductor consisting of a magnet wire helix on a polyethylene core. This conductor is protected from electrical interference by a magnet wire shield. RG185 coax cable also features a Type IIA PVC jacket that allows the cable to resist abrasion and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. According to the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable, this jacket is non-contaminating meaning that it is able to withstand longterm use with a low risk of attenuation over time.
RG185$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Magnet over Polyethylene
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Dielectric (in): 0.188
RG185 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG185 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG185 coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG185 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Magnet Wire Helix on Polyethylene Core
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Magnet Wire Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG185 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C