What is RG186 Coax Cable?
RG186 coax cable is a delay line cable that can be used to transmit radio frequencies, video signals, or other types of data. It is rated for a temperature range of -40°C to 80°C and is approved for uses that involve direct burial. RG186 coax cable is constructed with a TFE Helix over a core that is shielded in order to prevent electrical interference. It also features a Type IIA PVC jacket which is resistant to weakening over time as stated by the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. RG186 coax cable is an excellent choice for data transmission purposes that require a durable cable.
RG186$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Helix
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Dielectric (in): 0.292
RG186 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG186 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG186 coax cable is a delay line cable that can be used in direct burial applications.
RG186 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: TFE Helix over Core
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Magnet Wire Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG186 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C