What is RG190 Coax Cable?
RG190 coax cable consists of a tinned stranded copper conductor that is rated for a maximum of 15,000 volts and is protected from electrical interference by three shields. This includes two tinned copper shields and one galvanized steel shield. RG190 coax cable also features a neoprene jacket that makes the cable more resilient and allows for resistance against cold temperatures and aging. RG190 coax cable can be used for various applications, including those that involve direct burial. Typically, it is used to transmit radio or video signals for communication systems.
RG190$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 353.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG190 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG190 coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG190 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber H, J
- Shielding: 3 Shields: 2 Tinned Copper, 1 Galvanized Steel
- Jacket: Neoprene Type VIII
RG190 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 15,000