What is RG191 Coax Cable?
RG191 coax cable can be used for various data transmission applications including those that involve direct burial. This cable is ideal for carrying radio frequencies or video signals for communication purposes. RG191 coax cable is rated for up to 15,000 volts and a temperature range of -55°C to 80°C. The cable consists of a tinned copper conductor, Type VIII Neoprene jacket, two tinned copper shields, and a galvanized steel shield. RG191 coax cable is perfect for transmitting data signals in an environment that requires a resilient cable.
RG191$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 1469.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG191 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG191 coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG191 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper Braid
- Dielectric: Rubber H, J, H
- Shielding: 3 Shields: 2 Tinned Copper, 1 Galvanized Steel
- Jacket: Neoprene Type VIII
RG191 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 15,000 peak