What is RG192 Coax Cable?
RG192 coax cable is a military-approved coax cable that can be used in various applications including those that involve direct burial. It is rated for temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C and a maximum of 15,000 volts. RG192 coax cable consists of a galvanized steel tube and tinned copper braid, protected by three shields. As specified by MIL-C-17, RG192 coax cable features a rubber jacket that resists moisture and abrasion and allows for excellent flexibility at low temperatures. This cable is typically used to transmit various types of data, including radio and video signals.
RG192$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Galvanized Steel/Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Dielectric (in): 2.200
RG192 coax cable Applications:
- RG192 coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG192 coax cable Construction:
- Conductor: Galvanized Steel Tube & Tinned Copper Braid
- Dielectric: Butyl Rubber
- Shielding: 3 Shields: 2 Tinned Copper, 1 Galvanized Steel
- Jacket: Rubber per MIL-C-17
RG192 coax cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 15,000 peak