What is RG193 Coax Cable?
RG193 coax cable is typically used for data transmission applications. It can be used to carry video signals and radio frequencies for communication purposes. It consists of a galvanized steel tube and tinned copper braid that are rated for a maximum of 30,000 volts and protected from electrical interference by three shields. RG193 coax cable also features a rubber jacket as specified by the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. This jacket also allows for increased flexibility in cold temperatures and resistance to abrasion and moisture making RG 193 coax cable ideal for direct burial applications.
RG193$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Galvanized Steel/Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Dielectric (in): 2.100
RG193 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG193 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG193 coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG193 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Galvanized Steel Tube & Tinned Copper Braid
- Dielectric: Silicon Rubber
- Shielding: 3 Shields: 2 Tinned Copper, 1 Galvanized Steel
- Jacket: Rubber per MIL-C-17
RG193 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 30,000 peak