What is RG195A Coax Cable?
RG195A coax cable is a military-grade coax cable as specified by MIL-C-17 and is equivalent to M17/137-00001 coax cable.RG195A coax cable is constructed with a silver-covered copper-clad steel conductor, a silver-covered copper shield, and a PTFE jacket. It is rated for up to 1,500 volts, temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C, and usage in direct burial applications. RG195A coax cable is also resistant to water, oil, chemicals, and abrasion and it features superior flexibility due to its PTFE jacket. RG195A coax cable can be used to transmit various types of data signals such as video signals or radio frequencies.
RG 195 AU$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 20.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.004
RG195A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/137-00001
RG195A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG195A coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG195A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: PTFE Type VIIA per MIL-C-17
RG195A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 1,500