What is RG196A Coax Cable?
RG196A coax cable is a military-approved, small-diameter coax cable that can be used for direct burial applications. It meets MIL-C-17 standards and is equivalent to M17/93-00001 coax cable. RG196A coax cable contains a shielded silver-covered copper-clad steel conductor that is rated for up to 1,000 volts. It also features a Type VIIA PFTE jacket for increased flexibility. RG196A coax cable is resistant to high heat, water, oil, chemicals, and electrical interference. This type of cable can be used for communications purposes that require a thin coax cable that is resistant to various types of environmental damage.
RG 196A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.004
RG196A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/93-00001
RG196A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG196A cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG196A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: PTFE Type VIIA per MIL-C-17
RG196A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 1,000