What is RG19A Coax Cable?
RG19A coax cable is a military-grade coax cable that can be used in direct burial applications. It meets MIL-C-17 specifications and is equivalent to M17/81-00001 coax cable. As specified by MIL-C-17, RG19A coax cable features a Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket that is resistant to abrasion, attenuation, and moisture. RG19A coax cable also contains a bare copper conductor that is shielded from electrical interference. This cable is rated for up to 14,000 volts and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. RG19A coax cable can be used for data transmission applications such as transmitting radio or video signals.
RG19A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 740.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG19A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/81-00001
RG19A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG19A Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG19A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG19A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 14,000