What is RG20 Coax Cable?
RG20 coax cable is a military-grade coax cable designed to be used for various data transmission applications including transmitting radio frequencies or video signals for communications purposes. RG20 coax cable is rated for applications that involve direct burial, voltages as high as 14,000 volts, and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. This cable consists of a shielded bare copper conductor and a Type II PVC jacket, as specified by MIL-C-17. RG20 coax cable is resistant to attenuation, moisture, and abrasion.
RG20$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 800.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG20 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG20 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG20 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG20 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 14,000