What is RG20A Coax Cable?
RG20A coax cable can be used in direct burial applications. This military-grade coax cable adheres to MIL-C-17 specifications and is equivalent to M17/81-00002 coax cable. RG20A coax cable contains a bare copper conductor that can handle up to 14,000 volts and is shielded to prevent electrical interference. This cable is also protected from abrasion and attenuation due to its Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket as specified by MIL-C-17. RG20A coax cable is commonly used to transmit data such as radio or video signals.
RG20A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 925.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG20A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/81-00002
RG20A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG20A Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG20A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG20A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 14,000