What is RG21 Coax Cable?
RG21 coax cable consists of high resistance wire with two silver-covered copper shields. As specified by the military’s MIL-C-17 guidelines for coax cable, RG21 coax cable also features a Type II non-contaminating PVC jacket. This cable is resistant to attenuation, abrasion, moisture, and electrical interference. It is rated for direct burial use, a maximum voltage of 2,700 volts, and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. RG21 coax cable is commonly used for communications applications. It can transmit various types of data including radio frequencies and video signals.
RG21$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 80.00
- Cond. Material: High Resistance Wire
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG21 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG21 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG21 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG21 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: High Resistance Wire
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG21 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,700