What is RG210 Coax Cable?
RG210 coax cable can be used for various applications including military applications, communications purposes, direct burial applications, and various other situations that require data transmission. RG210 coax cable adheres to MIL-C-17 specifications and is equivalent to M17/97-RG210 coax cable. This cable’s silver-covered copper-clad steel conductor and Type V impregnated jacket allow it to handle voltages up to 750 volts, and make it resistant to high heat, moisture, and chemicals. RG210 coax cables are designed to carry video signals, radio frequencies, and various other types of data.
RG 210$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 40.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG210 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/97-RG210
RG210 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG210 coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG210 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Polytetrafluoroethylene, Type VIIA per MIL-C-17
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG210 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 750