What is RG211A Coax Cable?
RG211A coax cable consists of a shielded bare copper conductor and an impregnated Type V fiberglass jacket. This cable is rated for a maximum voltage of 7,000 volts and temperatures as high as 250°C. RG211A coax cable is resistant to high heat, moisture, and chemicals. It is ideal for applications that involve direct burial. RG211A coax cable also meets military specifications and is equivalent to M17/72-RG211 coax cable. It can be used for various applications that involve transmitting data signals such as radio frequencies or video signals.
RG 211 A/U$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 641.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG211A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/72-RG211
RG211A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG211A Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG211A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Polytetrafluoroethylene, Type VIIA per MIL-C-17
- Shielding: Bare Copper
- Jacket: Fiberglass; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG211A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000