What is RG212 Coax Cable?
RG212 coax cable is used in various applications that involve communications, cable television signal transmission and carrying radio frequencies. RG212 coax cable is ideal for military and direct burial applications. Its Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket protects the cable from attenuation, abrasion, and moisture. RG212 also features a silver-covered copper conductor that is rated for a maximum operating voltage of 3,000 volts. The conductor is protected from electrical interference by two silver-covered copper shields. RG212 coax cable is rated for temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C.
RG212$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 83.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG212 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/73-RG212
RG212 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG212 coax cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG212 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (Non-Contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG212 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000