What is RG215 Coax Cable?
RG215 coax cable is a military-grade coax cable that can be used for applications that involve direct burial. Its bare copper conductor is rated for 5,000 volts and is shielded to prevent electrical interference. As specified by MIL-C-17, RG215 coax cable has a Type IIA non-contaminating PVC jacket that is resistant to attenuation, abrasion, and moisture. The cable is also armored in order to further defend the cable from environmental damage. RG215 coax cable is equivalent to the military specification of M17/74-RG215. This cable can be used for communications, broadcast, and computer applications.
RG215$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 121.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG215 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/74-RG215
RG215 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG215 Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG215 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (Non-Contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG215 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000