What is RG21A Coax Cable?
Our RG21A Coax cable is a military grade coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring is composed and constructed of High Resistance wire with insulation and a PVC jacket that is not contaminating. Our RG21A has solid protection due to its two shields within its interior. This product is capable of operating within -40°C and +80°C, which allows the cable to be useful in a plethora of situations. However, the most common use for this RG21A coaxial cable is in direct burial applications. With its military-grade specifications, as approved through MIL-C-17, RG21A has a maximum operating voltage of 2,700 volts. Buy your RG21A cable from Allied today!
RG21A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: High Resistance Wire
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG21A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG21A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG21A Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG21A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: High Resistance Wire
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG21 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,700