What is RG22 Coax Cable?
The RG22 Coax Cable is a very unique part within Allied Wire & Cable's line of coaxial cable. The cable's uniqueness comes from its two conductors that lay within the inside of the cable. With its polyethylene insulation, these two bare copper conductors will be protected. Additionally, this wire has shielding as well as a PVC (contaminating) jacket. With its black cover, this RG22 cable is military approved through MIL-C-17 specifications. At an operating voltage of up to 1,000 volts, this cable is very versatile. Additionally, RG22 can be used from -40°C to +80°C. Make this RG22 Coax Cable yours today from Allied Wire & Cable!
RG 22$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 130.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0152
RG22 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/15-RG22
RG22 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG22 Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG22 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG22 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000