What is RG221 Coax Cable?
RG221 Coax Cable is a cable that has a bare copper conductor and is rated for up to 14,000 volts. Since it is approved by military standards through MIL-C-17 specifications, the temperature range for this coaxial cable is between -40°C to +80°C. It has an aluminum braid as armor that protects the internals of the cable. The interior of the cable outside of the conductor is insulation, shielding, and a jacket of PVC. Like other cables before it in the RG Coax Cable line, it can be used for direct burial applications. Unfortunately, Allied cannot offer RG221 cable at this time.
RG221$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 925.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG221 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/81-00002
RG221 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG221 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG221 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
- Jacket: PVC (Non-Contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG221 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 14,000