What is RG222 Coax Cable?
RG222 Coax Cable is one of our many cables from our Coaxial Cable line. This product is different in that it has a high resistance wire as the conductor. The interior of the cable outside of the conductor includes insulation, 2 shields, and a jacket of non-contaminating PVC. The temperature range for this coaxial cable is between -40°C to +80°C at a maximum voltage of 3,000 volts. Like other cables before it in our military-grade RG Coax Cable line, it can be used for direct burial applications. Allied can help fix your cabling solution with RG222, so order today!
RG222$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: High Resistance Wire
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG222 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/162-00001
RG222 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- Approved for use in direct burial applications.
RG222 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: High Resistance Wire
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2: Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (Non-Contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG222 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000