What is RG226 Coax Cable?
Our RG226 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that is a proud part of Allied Wire & Cable's lineup. This RG226 cable is different from other types of coaxial cable due to its unique construction. Primarily, there is a silver-coated copper conductor that is incredibly versatile. Outside of that, there is polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) insulation paired with 2 shields. On the exterior, the cable is jacketed by a fiberglass braid (Type V) as required by MIL-C-17. Therefore, this RG226 cable is military approved. The structure of the cable ensures that this 7,000-volt wire can operate within -55°C to +250°C. Buy your RG226 Coax Cable from Allied today!
RG 226$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver Covered Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0254
RG226 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent Use: M17/87-00001
RG226 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- Approved for use in direct burial applications.
RG226 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Taped Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 2: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: Fiberglass Braid; Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
RG226 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 7,000