What is RG228A Coax Cable?
Our RG228A Coax cable is a military grade coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring is composed and constructed of a bare copper conductor with insulation and a fiberglass jacket. Our RG228A has solid protection due to its single shield within its interior. This product is capable of operating within -55°C and +250°C, which allows the cable to be useful in a plethora of situations. However, the most common use for this RG228A coaxial cable is in direct burial applications. With its military-grade specifications, as approved through MIL-C-17, RG228A has a maximum operating voltage of 7,000 volts. Buy your RG228A cable from Allied today!
RG228A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG228A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/161-00002
RG228A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG228A cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG228A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid PTFE
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: Fiberglass, Impregnated Type V per MIL-C-17
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG228A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 7,000