What is RG22A Coax Cable?
Allied Wire & Cable is a proud distributor of RG22A coaxial wiring. This cable was military approval through MIL-C-17. With its bare copper conductor, two shields, and additional dielectrics, the interior of this cabling is incredibly resilient. It has a recommended temperature range of -40°C to +80°C, and can withstand up to 1,000 volts as its maximum operating voltage. All of these parts are wrapped by a gray PVC jacket that is non-contaminating. Allied Wire & Cable can help you with your wiring needs today, so purchase our RG22A and let us help you today!
RG22A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 130.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0152
RG22A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/15-RG22
RG22A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG22A Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG22A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG22A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000