What is RG22B Coax Cable?
Allied Wire & Cable has a stock of the unique RG22B coaxial wiring. This cable was military approval through MIL-C-17, and is different from the RG22A due to its dual copper conductors. Alongside the bare copper, there are two shields and additional dielectrics. Since the interior of this cabling is incredibly resilient, it has a recommended temperature range of -40°C to +80°C and can withstand up to 1,000 volts as its maximum operating voltage. All of these parts are wrapped by a gray PVC jacket that is non-contaminating. Allied Wire & Cable can help you with your wiring needs today, so purchase our RG22B and let us help you today!
RG 22 B/U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 130.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0152
RG22B Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/15-RG22
RG22B Coax Cable Applications:
- RG22B Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG22B Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG22B Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000