What is RG23 Coax Cable?
RG23 is a product that is carried by Allied Wire & Cable. This cabling solution is useful for any direct burial applications or for any high frequency transmission needs. RG23 coaxial cable has two separate bare copper conductors and two polyethylene insulations. Followed up by two copper shields and then finished by a contaminating PVC jacket, the cable has approval for military usage through the specifications set by MIL-C-17. The standards set by the aforementioned specifications help to ensure the wire is usage between -40°C to +80°C and up to 3,000 volts for a maximum operating voltage. Unfortunately, we cannot currently offer this part, so please call Allied today so we may find you a suitable alternative!
RG23$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx Dimension: 0.650 x 0.945
- Approx LBS/MFT: 360.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG23 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/16-RG23
RG23 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG23 Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG23 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene, 2 Cores
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG23 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000