What is RG230 Coax Cable?
RG230 is another product in Allied Wire & Cable's line of coaxial cables. This cable is excellent for usage in direct burial applications, or any wiring need that requires up to 15,000 volts. With its tinned copper conductor, rubber insulation, and three shields, RG230 has an outstanding interior construction. All of this is wrapped up by a Type IV black synthetic rubber, which can withstand temperatures from -40°C to +80°C. Unfortunately, Allied Wire & Cable no longer has this RG230 coax cable available. However, we are more than willing to help you find an equivalent product to satisfy your needs! Call or e-mail Allied today!
RG230$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 37/.0284
- Dielectric (in): 0.455
RG230 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG230 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG230 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-D
- Shielding: 3 Shields: 2 Galvanized Steel & 1 Tinned Copper
- Jacket: Black Synthetic Rubber Type IV per MIL-C-17
RG230 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 15,000