What is RG231 Coax Cable?
RG231 Coax Cable is a coaxial product supplied by Allied Wire & Cable. This cabling is a military approved wire that is rated for up to 5,000 volts for a maximum operating voltage. Its bare copper tube conductor is protected by gas injected foam polyethylene, and is shielded by a single aluminum tube. This product is very unique because it does not have a jacket outside of the shielding. RG231 is still capable of operating within -55°C to +80°C, and meets guidelines set by the military code MIL-C-23806/IA. Buy RG231 coaxial cable from Allied Today!
RG 231 U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 118.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG231 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Notes: MIL-C-23806/IA
RG231 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG231 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG231 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: None
RG231 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 5,000 peak