What is RG235 Coax Cable?
Our RG235 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that is a proud part of Allied Wire & Cable's lineup. This RG235 cable is different from other types of coaxial cable due to its unique construction. Primarily, there is a silver-coated copper conductor that is incredibly versatile. Outside of that, there is polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) insulation paired with 2 shields. On the exterior, the cable is jacketed by a dacron braid over silicone rubber Type VI as required by MIL-C-17. Therefore, this RG235 cable is military approved. The structure of the cable ensures that this 5,000-volt wire can operate within -55°C to +80°C. Buy your RG235 Coax Cable from Allied today!
RG235$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 160.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0284
RG235 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/168-00001
RG235 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG235 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG235 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Taped Solid PTFE
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: Dacron Braid over Silicone Rubber Type VI per MIL-C-17
RG235 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C peak
- Max Operating Voltage: 5,000