What is RG23A Coax Cable?
RG23A Coax Cable is a military grade coaxial cable brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. The internals of this wire is unique due to the fact that it has two separate bare copper conductors. Furthermore, the insulation for these conductors are solid, low-density polyethylene insulation with two cores. There are also two shields as well as a PVC jacket to completely wrap this RG23A Coax Cable together. Rated for -40°C to +80°C and 3,000 maximum volts during operation, this product meets MIL-C-17 specifcations. Get your military RG23A Coax Cable from Allied today!
RG23A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx Dimension: 0.650 x 0.945
- Approx LBS/MFT: 490.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG23A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/16-RG23
RG23A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG23A Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG23A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene, 2 Cores
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG23A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000