What is RG245 Coax Cable?RG245 is a cable that is distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This wire features an interior that is exceptional for direct burial applications alongside high frequency transmissions. This well-rounded coaxial wire is composed of a bare copper conductor, dielectric insulation, and a shield of aluminum. Additionally, this coaxial cable has a jacket of polyethylene, which is used by MIL-C-17 to ensure quality for military wiring. Therefore, this 1,200 volt wire is military approved. It can withstand temperatures from -55°C to +80°C. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please email or call Allied Wire & Cable today for help to find a suitable replacement!
RG245$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 148.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG245 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG245 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG245 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: PS Helix
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG245 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 1,200 peak