What is RG247 Coax Cable?RG247 Coax Cable is another product in Allied Wire & Cable's line of coaxial wiring. This cable is unique due to its bare copper conductor and aluminum shielding. Like the many wiring options before it, this coax cable is ideal for direct burial applications, alongside any high frequency applications. Rated for 2,200 peak volts, you won't have any issues with this product in whatever applicable way you decide to use this cable. The temperature range for this coax is from-55°C to +80°C. Unfortunately, we no longer distribute this cable. Please call or email Allied for assistance in finding a suitable replacement!
RG247$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 418.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG247 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG247 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG247 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: PS Helix
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW, Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG247 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage: 2,200 peak