What is RG249 Coax Cable?RG249 Coax Cable is a cable sold and distributed by Allied Wire & Cable through the coaxial category. This product has many similarities to RG248, however has some definite advantages. RG249 coax cable has a bare copper tube, PS Helix insulation, and an aluminum tube for shielding. However, RG249 is unique due to the fact that it also has a military grade polyethylene Type IIIA jacket. The ratings for this product are for -55°C to +80°C and a maximum operating voltage of 4,300 volts. Unfortunately, Allied cannot offer this product at this time. Please call or email us today for help finding a suitable replacement!
RG249$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 1068.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric (in): 1.472
RG249 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG249 cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG249 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: PS Helix
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Jacket: Polyethylene, black HMW Type IIIA per MIl-C-17
RG249 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C peak
- Max Operating Voltage: 4,300 peak